Saturday 12 January 2013

Givenchy Birds of Paradise (2011)

I have a new obsession. I am in love with the Givenchy Birds of Paradise top, and the other ones from the same release. I know they're part of the 2011 collection, and I saw one of the t shirts online somewhere but I didn't realise it was Givenchy, and then this morning I found it again and saw the label! I want one so, so bad, but with a pricetag of around £360 I don't think it's gonna happen any time soon. How depressing.
On the other hand, I have recently (today in fact) had my birthday, and as it's just been Christmas as well I've gained quite a bit of money, as well as from working! I need to save up for my Reading Festival ticket but for now clothes are more important - I'm not buying any gig tickets until I know the lineup for obvious reasons.
But how did I find the Givenchy tops (again)? Goooooogle! I was looking for more outfit inspirations to post, and I saw a picture of Rihanna wearing my new favourite top from the collection. I'm not keen on how she styles it - I'd wear it with rolled up Disco Pants and Air Max; the baggy trousers along with the oversized top don't do anything for Rihanna's figure. I don't especially like her choice of shoes either; they're too flimsy for the whole outfit. Maybe if they'd been a different colour, maybe red or an orangey shade to emphasise the top they would look better, but as the majority of the top is black, along with the hareems, the shoes pretty much blend in.


No comments:

Post a Comment